ADR Network South Africa is an Alternative Dispute Resolution Agency, Training Platform and a Regulatory Body for its member mediators and arbitrators. is committed to raising the profile of Alternative Dispute Resolution in the interests of all ADR Service providers, disputants and both the private and public sectors. Our view is that mediation and arbitration answer questions around access to justice, peacemaking and empowerment.
We run training programs in mediation and arbitration and conflict transformation both via our research based correspondence program, and via five day workshops. Please look for more information on this site or on our blog, or simply send an email to email@example.com
We are also committed to various initiatives positioned to further raise the profile of mediation and arbitration:
|What’s new to ADR Network South Africa||Watch our latest youtube video|
|Current matters and projects:1. Displaced Refugees given Refuge at Hope Farm in KZN. Follow our mediation and access to justice efforts to find a permanent solution. Carte Blanche Insert
2. DOJ Consultative Process on Court Annexed Mediation Pilot Project
2. S v Zweli Sangweni-illegal gathering and public violence matter. Advocating for ADR Diversion on the basis that this was a symptom of gross human rights violations
3. Lwandle forced evictions. Other shackdweller eviction matters: Marikana, Mangaung and Newcastle Communities in the Western Cape
4. Initiatives in Peacemaking, Leadership and Restorative Discipline in Schools. This work is gaining much momentum. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Private mediation in Divorce, Commercial, Workplace and other disputes
Sign up to our blog for ongoing updates
For more, please follow our blog and also on twitter @sheena_ostjon
Take your time, have a look around and send us your thoughts.
To book a process email email@example.com
ADR Network South Africa Team